This Maple Balsamic Herb Dressing is recent, tangy and made in simply minutes with solely 5 easy elements! Good for salads, veggies, marinades, and extra!
Balsamic dressings are my go-to dressings for salads whether or not I am out at a restaurant or at dwelling and THIS recipe is a keeper! This maple balsamic herb dressing is wealthy, tangy and tastes superb drizzled on salads, grilled veggies, as a marinade for hen, fish or steak, and a lot extra. It is also simply made proper in your blender in lower than 5 minutes so you possibly can simply whip this dressing up any time you are in want of a scrumptious burst of taste! Selfmade dressings are tremendous easy to throw collectively, are budget-friendly and truthfully simply style so a lot better than the bottled stuff from the shop.
Why You may Love this Recipe
- You solely want 5 easy elements.
- This maple balsamic dressing takes lower than 5 minutes to make!
- Tremendous versatile and tastes nice on salads, as a marinade, tossed with pasta salads and drizzled on sandwiches or wraps.
- So a lot better than store-bought and lasts as much as 2 weeks within the fridge.
Components You may Want
This simple maple balsamic dressing requires just some easy elements that you simply most likely have already got at dwelling in your pantry or fridge! This is what you may want:
- Balsamic vinegar – that is the star of this dressing and provides such a wealthy, tangy taste! Ensure that to make use of a high quality balsamic vinegar to get essentially the most taste
- Olive oil – I like to make use of olive oil that does not need to be costly, simply be certain that it is cold-pressed and natural for essentially the most taste (for my part)
- Maple syrup – calmly sweetens this dressing with out utilizing any refined sugar, however you may additionally use honey or different pure sweetener
- Dijon mustard – this provides a bit zip and helps to emulsify the dressing
- Contemporary thyme – recent thyme (or recent rosemary) actually provides such a recent style to this dressing, however you may use dried thyme or dried rosemary as effectively
- Salt + pepper
Make Maple Balsamic Herb Dressing
Making do-it-yourself dressings and vinaigrettes are actually SO dang simple and take lower than 5 minutes! I personally prefer to mix the elements collectively utilizing a blender or NutriBullet as a result of it actually emulsifies the dressing, however you may additionally simply whisk all the things collectively or shake all of it in a jar, if you happen to favor. If you happen to do use a blender, simply be certain that to combine within the recent thyme after mixing. Then you possibly can simply retailer the dressing in a sealed hermetic container within the fridge till you are prepared to make use of. This dressing will last as long as 2 weeks within the fridge, however undoubtedly tastes finest as recent as doable.
I personally prefer to retailer my dressings in mason jars as a result of they’ve a pleasant tight seal, they’re simple to take on-the-go, and you’ll simply add all of your elements and provides the jar shake!
Serve Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Dressing for salads or veggies
- Use it as a marinade for hen, fish or steak
- Drizzle over these caprese skewers or this caprese hen casserole
- Toss it in a pasta salad
- Tastes nice drizzled over pizza, sandwiches or wraps
Extra Dressings You may Love
Hope you all take pleasure in my favourite Maple Balsamic Herb Dressing and if you happen to love this recipe as a lot as we do, please depart me a five-star ranking beneath and remember to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I really like seeing all of your scrumptious recreations!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Complete Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon recent thyme
- Salt and pepper, to style
- Mix all of the elements apart from the recent thyme right into a blender and course of till clean or just whisk collectively all the things in a mason jar till emulsified.
- This dressing will be saved in a sealed, hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 2 weeks. The olive oil could turn into strong after being saved within the fridge which is regular, so let the dressing sit out on the counter for about 10 minutes earlier than serving and simply give it shake.
- Serving Measurement: 2 Tablespoons
- Energy: 67
- Sugars: 4.2 g
- Sodium: 82.3 mg
- Fat: 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.7 g
- Fibers: 0 g
- Proteins: 0 g
* Please word that every one diet data are simply estimates. Values will fluctuate amongst manufacturers, so we encourage you to calculate these by yourself for many correct outcomes.