[#KPOPCON6] Kpop Singing Star 2014
Mechanics: (All necessary info are here. Please read thoroughly. Anyone from the Philippines who will attend the event can join the competition.)
1. The singing contest is open to male and female individuals or groups consisting of up to four members. They may be made up of all males or females or a combination of males and females.
2. Shoot a video of your audition piece.
– Start with a short introduction or a welcome message (30 seconds max)
– Only songs from Korean singers are allowed
– Minimum of 3 minutes, maximum of 4 minutes
– This will serve as the person’s audition video
IMPORTANT: This should be a video specifically shot for this audition. Videos from past performances will not be considered.
3. Upload your video on Youtube with the title format “[KCON6] Singing Star Audition – NAME of Group or Individual” and make sure you set the privacy settings to UNLISTED.
4. Please fill up this form: http://bit.ly/kpopsingingstar2014
Online audition starts on December 10, 2014 10pm and ends on December 23, 2014 8pm.
5. Criteria for judging are as follows:
40% Voice Quality
20% “Stage presence” and Star quality
6. The finalists will be competing and performing at the 6th Philippine Kpop Convention on December 28, 2014 at the SMX Halls 3-4. The number of finalists will be dependent on the number of auditionees.
1. Finalists must be willing to go to the venue on December 27, 2014 for the rehearsal and briefing. They must also be willing to attend an earlier rehearsal should there be a joint stage.
2. Finalists may opt to use their audition piece or perform a new song, as long as it’s still within the allotted time of 3-4 minutes. The final music must be emailed to the organizers on or before December 24, 2014 8pm.
3. Any changes in the line-up of members automatically disqualifies the group (unless one member cannot make it due to unforeseen circumstances). MEMBERS MUST BRING VALID IDs on the competition day. Performances beyond 5 minutes also automatically disqualify the contestants.
4. Criteria for judging are as follows:
40% Voice Quality
15% “Stage presence” and Star Quality
10% Audience impact
The judges’ decision is final and cannot be appealed.
5. There will be one (1) runner up and one (1) champion for the Kpop Singing Star 2014.
PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
THE 6TH PHILIPPINE KPOP CONVENTION by PKCI and PULP Live World
December 28, 2014
SMX Halls 3&4 (Mall of Asia)
NOTICE: ANY COPYING, republication or redistribution of written content is expressly PROHIBITED. To share, please link back to this page. Thank you.
December 11th, 2014