Kpop Singing Star 2013
If you have the voice, the stage presence and the star factor then this is your chance to perform in front of thousands of screaming fans and show the world what you’ve got.It may even be your stepping stone to stardom! Will you be this year’s Kpop Singing Star champion?
AMMA, winner of Kpop Singing Star 2012.
Mechanics: (All necessary info are here. Please read thoroughly. Anyone from the Philippines who will attend the event can join the competition.)
1. The singing contest is open to male and female individuals or groups consisting of up to four members. They may be made up of all males or females or a combination of males and females.
2. Shoot a video of your audition piece.
– Start with a short introduction or a welcome message (30 seconds max)
– Only songs from Korean singers are allowed
– Minimum of 3 minutes, maximum of 4 minutes
– This will serve as the person’s audition video
IMPORTANT: This should be a video specifically shot for this audition. Videos from past performances will not be considered.
3. Upload your video on Youtube and make sure you set the privacy settings to UNLISTED.
4. Please fill up this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mekVLJAv3FxKbFer6xmlV8QACU5_5BPfTzVfl0C92Ps/viewform
Online audition starts on October 28, 2013 12nn and ends on December 18, 2013 8pm.
5. Criteria for judging are as follows:
40% Voice Quality
20% “Stage presence” and Star quality
6. The finalists will be competing and performing at the 5th Philippine Kpop Convention on December 28, 2013 at the SMX Halls 1&2. The number of finalists will be dependent on the number of auditionees.
1. Finalists must be willing to go to the venue on December 27 for the rehearsal and briefing. They must also be willing to attend an earlier rehearsal should there be a joint stage.2. Finalists may opt to use their audition piece or perform a new song, as long as it’s still within the allotted time of 3-4 minutes. The final music must be emailed to the organizers 1 week before the event.3. Any changes in the line-up of members automatically disqualifies the group (unless one member cannot make it due to unforeseen circumstances). MEMBERS MUST BRING VALID IDs on the competition day. Performances beyond 5 minutes also automatically disqualify the contestants.4. Criteria for judging are as follows:
40% Voice Quality
15% “Stage presence” and Star Quality
10% Audience impact
The judges’ decision is final and cannot be appealed.
5. There will be one (1) runner up and one (1) champion for the Kpop Singing Star 2013.
PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON. Furthermore, the opening acts who will be performing in the morning will be selected from the auditionees.
This is your chance to shine, guys! Join now and show the world what you’ve got…
//For any questions, please leave a comment at the comments section//
THE 5TH PHILIPPINE KPOP CONVENTION
by PKCI and PULP Live World
December 28, 2013 10am-10pm
SMX Halls 1&2 (Mall of Asia)
December 15th, 2013