[#KPOPCON6] Kpop Idol Look-alike Contest 2014
It’s that time of the year again! Past winners were given recognition by various media channels and even made news headlines in South Korea. Are you ready to be under the spotlight this time around?
If you have been told that you look like a particular Kpop idol and you think you have what it takes to be a star, then prepare your camera and be ready to take a selfie for Philippine Kpop Convention’s Kpop Idol Look-Alike Contest!
Last year’s winners, Richdale Villanueva aka Baekhyun of EXO, Michael Pequit aka Suga of Bangtan Boys, Kristine Denise Bauto aka IU , and Andrea Rodriguez aka Seohyun of SNSD all made Philippine Kpop fandom history as the 4th batch of winners of this contest.
Now, it’s your turn!
2013 Winners: Richdale Villanueva aka Baekhyun of EXO, Michael Pequit aka Suga of Bangtan Boys, Kristine Denise Bauto aka IU , Andrea Rodriguez aka Seohyun of SNSD
2012 Winners: Jae Rigayen aka Nam Ji Hyun of 4 Minute, Micko Rivera aka Nam Woohyun of Infinite, May Joy Baylon aka Im Yoona of Girls’ Generation, Kurt Othello Sadje aka Choi Siwon of Super Junior
2011 Winners: Dondie Martin aka Taeyang of Big Bang, Tasha aka Nicole Jung of Kara, Geoff Crisostomo aka Jang Geun Seok, Katherine Yagi aka Taeyeon of Girls’ Generation
2010 Winners: Jeffrie Tsang aka Super Junior’s Lee Teuk, Min Ortiz aka TVXQ’s Jaejoong, Roxie Almeida aka SNSD’s Tiffany, Mayi Maniego aka Miss A’s Min
1. “Like” the Philippine KPOP Convention fanpage.
2.TAKE 3 HEADSHOT PHOTOS of yourself, showing a step-by-step transformation into your Kpop idol look-alike’s photo and affix this Philippine Kpop Convention 6 logo. Minimum size is 600 pixels width. Upload it on The Philippine Kpop Convention fanpage. (Make sure your post is set to public). No wearing of sunglasses, masks or anything that will cover your face. This is not a pose-alike contest, we need to see your beautiful/handsome face
3. On the description, write:
- Your real name
- The group/name of the the Kpop idol
- Your email address
- The hashtags #KpopCon6 AND #kpopcon6lookalike
4. Share the link to your friends and have them VOTE for you by commenting on your photo and telling us why you should win! (Even negative or “hate” comments are equivalent to one point).
5. Criteria for judging are as follows:
- 50% for the most number of INDIVIDUAL COMMENTS (Spamming or chatting in the comments section will not add to your points)
- 50% for ACCURACY OF IMAGE/LIKENESS
6. Only one entry is allowed per person and uploading a photo on behalf of someone else is not allowed.
7. IMPORTANT: Promoting your photo/entry on the PKCI facebook page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may cause disqualification. You are free to promote it everywhere else, except on the official FB account of the Philippine Kpop Convention
8. Contest/uploading officially starts on November 15, 2014, 9pm and ends on December 10, 2014, 12nn.
TIP: The earlier you upload, the more votes you get!
9. The announcement of the top 4 winners is on December 13, 2014. The top 4 winners must be available for a photo shoot on December 20, 2014 as their images will be printed out for their awarding at 6th Philippine Kpop Convention venue. If the winner cannot make it to the photo shoot or the main event, he/she will be automatically disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.
The Philippine Kpop Convention committee reserves the right to alter the mechanics, if necessary.
PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
Notes: This contest should not be confused with the Kosplay Competition 2014. The participants need not wear the same clothes as their idol-look alikes and there will be no runway walk. Furthermore, this is mainly an online contest.
* If you joined last year, you may join again but with a different set of photos
** Previous winners are not qualified to join
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your photos on the facebook page!
//For any questions, please leave a comment at the comments section//
THE 6TH PHILIPPINE KPOP CONVENTION
by PKCI and PULP Live World
December 28, 2014 10am-10pm
SMX Halls 3&4 (Mall of Asia)
NOTICE: ANY COPYING, republication or redistribution of written content is expressly PROHIBITED. To share, please link back to this page. Thank you.
November 14th, 2014