KPOP Idol Look-Alike Contest 2013
If you have been told that you look like a particular idol and you think you have what it takes to be a star then this contest is for you!!! Many have tried but Philippine Kpop Convention’s Kpop Idol Look-Alike Contest will always be the biggest look-alike contest in the fandom and this year, it big just got BIGGER. Last year’s winners, Kurt Othello Sadje aka Choi Siwon (Super Junior), Mary Joy Baylon aka Im Yoona (Girls’ Generation), Micko Rivera aka Nam Woohyun (Infinite) and Jae Rigayen aka Nam Ji Hyun (4 Minute) all made Phil Kpop fandom history as the 3rd batch of winners of this contest.
Now, it’s your turn.
2012 Winners: Jae Rigayen aka Nam Ji Hyun (4 Minute), Micko Rivera aka Nam Woohyun (Infinite), May Joy Baylon aka Im Yoona (Girls’ Generation), Kurt Othello Sadje aka Choi Siwon (Super Junior)
2011 Winners: Dondie Martin aka Taeyang of Big Bang, Tasha aka Nicole Jung of Kara, Geoff Crisostomo aka Jang Geun Seok, Katherine Yagi aka Taeyeon of Girls’ Generation
2010 Winners: Jeffrie Tsang aka Super Junior’s Lee Teuk, Min Ortiz aka TVXQ’s Jaejoong, Roxie Almeida aka SNSD’s Tiffany, Mayi Maniego aka Miss A’s Min
1. “Like” the Philippine KPOP Convention (Official Philippine KPOP Committee, Inc.) fanpage.
2. Edit a photo HEADSHOT of yourself, side-by-side your KPOP idol look-alike and affix this Philippine Kpop Convention 5 logo -> http://i.imgur.com/aHEDwe1.png Minimum size is 600 pixels width. Upload it on The Philippine Kpop Convention fanpage.
Note: Please note that only KPOP idol/singer look-alikes are qualified for this contest and not actors or characters in dramas, unless the said actor is also in the music industry (should’ve debuted as a singer, works as a singer, promotes as a singer and have released an album/single under her/his name)
3. On the description, write:
– Your name
– The group/name of the the Kpop idol
– Your email address
– Use the hashtag #KpopCon5
4. Share the link to your friends and have them VOTE for you by commenting on your photo and telling us why you should win! (Even negative or “hate” comments are equivalent to one point).
5. Criteria for judging are as follows:
– 50% for the most number of INDIVIDUAL COMMENTS (Spamming or chatting in the comments section will not add to your points)
– 50% for ACCURACY OF IMAGE
6. Only one entry is allowed per person and uploading a photo on behalf of someone else is not allowed.
7. IMPORTANT: Promoting your photo/entry on the PKCI facebook page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may cause disqualification. You are free to promote it everywhere else, except on the official FB account of the Philippine Kpop Convention/Philippine Kpop Committee, Inc.
8. Contest/uploading officially starts on November 3, 2013, 8pm and ends on December 15, 2013, 12nn.
TIP: The earlier you upload, the more votes you get!
9. The announcement of the top 4 winners is on December 18, 2013. The top 4 winners must be available for a photo shoot on December 21, 2013 as their images will be printed out for their awarding at 5th Philippine Kpop Convention venue. If the winner cannot make it to the photo shoot or the main event, he/she will be automatically disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.
The Philippine Kpop Convention committee reserves the right to alter the mechanics, if necessary.
PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
Notes: This contest should not be confused with the Kosplay Competition 2013. The participants need not wear the same clothes as their idol-look alikes and there will be no runway walk. Furthermore, this is mainly an online contest.
* If you joined last year, you may join again but with a different set of photos
** Previous winners are not qualified to join
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your photos on the facebook page!
//For any questions, please leave a comment at the comments section//
THE 5TH PHILIPPINE KPOP CONVENTION
by PKCI and PULP Live World
December 28, 2013 10am-10pm
SMX Halls 1&2 (Mall of Asia)
November 2nd, 2013